Sunday, March 22, 2020

Virus... Post 5

So, Ohio has declared "shelter in place" starting tomorrow.
If Michigan follows suit, as they normally do, it is coming quickly this week.

I think we'll be taking another drive tonight since it will be our last chance for awhile.
For an extrovert like me, this not being able to see people is driving me crazy. It is even starting to get to my introvert husband.

I'm debating where we will be ordering dinner from tomorrow.
We have had Jet's delivered (the delivery guy wore gloves!) and we used Grub Hub to get take out from Tekela last week (no contact delivery rocks!).

I tried to get some quilts done, but my blade is too dull.
I am now waiting for my Prime 2-day delivery to arrive in the next week to get new ones.

STATS as of today (worldometers.info):
335,403 cases
14,611 deaths
97,636 recovered

Namaste.

No comments: