Saturday, March 21, 2020

Virus...Post 4

I have been trying to "spring clean" one small area of the house each day...
Other than the ceiling fan in the dining room - I've been doing pretty good.
I'll figure out to reach it without moving the table...

We are very quickly bored out of our minds!  So, we have been driving around town just to get out of the house - not coming in contact with anyone, but getting a change in scenery. 

I've ordered a few things off of Amazon and we are spraying the cardboard boxes with alcohol to make sure that we aren't bringing the virus in the house:


I am getting some digital scrap-booking done, so that yearly goal is way on track!  2012 and 2013 are now done!  Trying to get 2014 done, but to be honest - I am a little scrap-booked out!


Namaste.

No comments: