Thursday, May 31, 2018

Bucket List

I was going through some files on the computer and found My Bucket List.

I hadn't looked at the list since 2014, so I took some time to update it.
I have no idea how long it will get, but I am trying to cross at least 101 things off of it during my lifetime...

I currently have 71 things crossed off of the list...
Some of those items include:
 - Graduating from College
 - Traveling:  Ireland, Scotland, England, Japan, Alaska
 - Doing things: Singing Karaoke, Tea at the Ritz, White Water Rafting
 - Adventures: Six-seater planes, Helicopters, Submarines
 - Family: Married, Children, Grandchildren
 - etc. etc. etc.

With 24 left to do...
Such as:
 - Attending: Stanley Cup, Superbowl Games
 - Travel: Mediterranean Sea, All 50 States, Greece, Kauai, Pearl Harbor, Sydney, Italy, U.P.
 - etc. etc. etc.

Still have to come up with a few more to make that 101...

Namaste.

No comments: