Thursday, January 11, 2018

Finds - te'kela

As we are exploring our new home, we have found a few places (ok, restaurants) that we like and are "repeats".

I thought I'd highlight them here on Thursdays... OK - I changed my mind - I am now going to do these on Fridays as #FridayFinds.  The first one will, of course be unique and stay on Thursday.

If anyone has any suggestions, we are open to trying them.
Our only requirements - no seafood places and can't "specialize" in mushrooms (since I am allergic).


First up is my preferred Mexican restaurant...
te'kela (in Sylvania, OH)



They have great appetizers...
I don't think we have had one that we don't like - though we tend to gravitate toward the waffle fries.

I am a huge fan of their Califresco Burrito (I may have spelled that wrong)!

And I must say that I am a fan of their "Natural Margarita" (their lingo) or "Skinny Margarita" (my lingo).
If you are lucky, their happy hour prices are great (figured that out by accident) and sometimes there is music in the bar that can be heard at a reasonable level throughout the restaurant.

Namaste.

No comments: