Saturday, January 13, 2018

Blog Thoughts

It's Saturday...
>It's 17 degrees (F) outside and about 1/2" of snow on the ground...
>The laundry is in the dryer...
>The dishwasher has been emptied...
>We got two boxes unpacked in the garage earlier today...
>The grocery shopping is done (mainly because I was craving something - see next point)...
>There is Baked Potato Soup in the crockpot...
Yep, typical Saturday...

I'm just sitting here, with a cup of yummy coffee in my new Nana mug (did you see my note about 17 degrees???), trying to figure out what I should do with this blog.
I enjoy knowing that it is here, even if I haven't posted in awhile.
I'm not sure why - some kind of security blanket, I guess.
I don't want to bore everyone with "just quilts" or "just restaurants" or "just" anything...
But I do like to document the quilts and restaurants (I do refer back to them almost like my own personal on-line filing cabinet (If you click on a label, it will show you only the posts with that label)...
I am trying to switch it up.
And keep myself centered in today, and not yesterday...


So - if anyone (I stumbled upon the fact that 30 people are "following" this blog) has a topic that they think would be good to either spotlight weekly or even once, feel free to throw it out there.


Namaste.

No comments: