Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Time is Flying!

I blinked and...
July and August are both gone.

I have no excuse for not blogging in July.
None.
I didn't travel for work (that one day during working hours doesn't count)...
I just spent lots of time with family and getting some stuff done.

August had a big chunk that we spent in Vegas on vacation...
Yep, I'm using that one for August.

September finds me traveling again for the Big T, but I do have a lot of posts in draft form.
See, I do think about the blog on occasion.

My dilemma now is whether to back date the drafts...
But then it looks like I did post during those months and hey...
All about transparency here...
And the cat that keeps trying to lay on the keyboard right now...
Yes, as I type.

I have the evening to myself...
Other than making my fitbit happy...
So, I am going to try to get some blogging done.

Namaste.

No comments: