Monday, December 29, 2014

Blogging

Notice that I am doing a bit better about blogging as 2014 comes to a close?
I am hopeful that my blog is no longer considered a "dead blog"...
:)

Granted, full disclosure/transparency here, it does make it easier that I can schedule blogs for the future.  I did sit down quite a few times to blog this month, but I think I wrote at least two blog posts each time that I did.  I still think that I can consider this a successful blogging month.

I know that I won't be able to keep this up every month...
There are at least two months that, on workdays, I am out of town more than I am in the office.

Although, if my Pad does better with the blogger app (and since it has a keyboard), there may be a good chance that the blog goes back to more thoughts than pictures (hey, even with swipe, it's not so easy on the phone!).

We shall see...

Namaste.

No comments: