Friday, January 04, 2013

Closing out 2012...

2012 was a learning experience...
I had a lot of give ups:  Season Tickets, Blogging Regularly, Exercising Regularly
I stretched a lot in just putting one foot in front of the other some days.
I had gain:  My new grandson (BIG ONE), Knowledge about insurance and recovery.

As far as the 12 Books in 12 Months (NEW reads):
1. Steve Jobs Biography
2. American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History
3. Hunger Games (Hunger Games Book 1)
4. Catching Fire (Hunger Games Book 2)
5. Mockingjay (Hunger Games Book 3)
6. Celebrity In Death
7. Delusion In Death
8. Between A Heart and A Rock Place
9. Put On Your Crown
10. Lips Unsealed (a memoir) <--- Currently reading
11 & 12. Lincoln <--- Since this is 700+ pages, I made an executive decision that it counts twice!!!  My blog, my decisions.  :)

Namaste.

No comments: