Friday, December 28, 2012

Colorful Room!

Since I was already painting a huge amount of colors in the basement, I decided not to add to the number for the wrapping/storage room... So, it ended up five random colors from the other rooms of the basement.

What can I say, I am a little... Feel free to fill in the blank.  :)

I'll try to get better pictures once the lighting gets improved.
The Dark Blue (from the Pool Room) matches up with the Metallic Gold (from the Family Room) in one corner...

And the Cedar Green (from the Craft Room) in the other corner...

And the Cotton Grey (from the Craft Room) meets up with the Allspice (from the Exercise Room)...
Yes, the shadow is covering the Cotton Grey.

Now to decide if OB's idea of stenciling on the walls is going to happen or not.

Namaste.

No comments: