December usually means lots of busy-ness and lots of vacation.
This year is falling in line. . .
But, usually, the vacation is one big chunk and this year, it is here and there.
I am taking lots of Friday / Monday combinations.
This week is a Friday / Monday / Tuesday one.
That has allowed me to:
- Spend some quality time with MBB
- Christmas shop with the kids
- Bake (even tried some new recipe)
- Decorate the tree
- Rip a whole in a new-er pair of jeans
- A few things not planned that got thrown in there too
Lots of things done, but the To Do list is ever so bigger.
I have two more days to get on the ball.
It would be an understatement to say I am on a mission!