Tuesday, April 13, 2010

179

With our schedules being so hectic lately, I try to get little things done when I can.
MBB picked the kids up from track practice tonight and took the carpool to volleyball practice. . .
I had a few hours to get some things done.

My "To Do" list for the evening:
- Start one of our registries (my big "little thing" of the night).
- Grocery Shopping (hard to do when you're hungry!)
- Figure out what in the world we were doing for dinner
- Pick up the car pool from volleyball practice

When everything got crossed off of my list, I logged into the new registry to talk to MBB about stuff.
The first thing I saw: 179 days until your wedding.

Hmmmmm. 179.
I think I am still good in cruise mode for awhile.

I don't think you want to be with me when it goes down to two digits. :)

Namaste.

No comments: