Monday, November 09, 2009

Scrapbooking Success!

I didn't have a lot of time this weekend to Scrapbook and even less energy since I haven't been feeling well for the last week or so. Luckily, I had some "prep" work that I'd done here and there. . .
Guess what? Yep, I rocked!

I think I got about 20 pages done in about 3 hours on Saturday and 2 hours on Sunday!
I still have journaling to put on the pages, but the basic layout is done. It will also make for a lot less "stuff" to take with me to a scrapping day if I just need to take layouts and markers.

I think my next "prep" project is to organize layout designs by the number of pictures that are included on them. I know that sounds a little OCD, but I spent most of my time searching my piles of layouts (pulled from magazines) for the layouts that fit the number of pictures I had printed.
I also need to update/redo my stamp pages. I keep forgetting what stamps I have and keep going through the piles over and over again.

I'll let you know how that goes. . .In about a year or two, when I finally get it done!

Did I mention that I got about 20 pages done this weekend? :)

Namaste.

No comments: