Sunday, November 08, 2009

Frugal Links

It is on my "To Do" list to update my blog roll. . .
But to be honest, it isn't a priority right now.
Until then, I'll share a list of sites that I frequent daily.
Some I may have shared before, but a few I just found this week. :)

Want to know what coupons are going to be in the newspaper this Sunday?
Taylortown Coupon Preview

Want to print internet coupons or be told about "what to buy" or "freebies"?
Most blogs, I have found, are just repeats of the others. Here are a few that I found to have stuff that no one else knew about or did a bit more "leg work" for the readers.
Little Miss Knowitall
Stretching A Buck
Moms Need To Know

Deal Seeking Mom
It's Hip To Save

Want to get stuff for next to nothing by stacking e-coupons with regular coupons?
CellFire for Kroger
P&G E-saver for Kroger
Shortcuts for Kroger

Mealbox for Meijer (in the meal!box area on the right, click on the specials tab for the coupons)

Namaste.

No comments: