Saturday, November 07, 2009

Random Stuff About Me

I swiped this one from Carmen, but I added a fourth section. :)

THINGS I CAN'T STOP BUYING ALTHOUGH I DON'T NEED ANY MORE:
Scrapbooking Paper
Scrapbooking Markers
Icing - MBB likes the Betty Crocker Whipped Butter Cream and when it's on sale, I buy tons even though we already have tons!

THINGS I HAVE TOO MUCH OF BUT CAN'T GET RID OF:
Gray hair - My magician, I mean beautician, sees me more than some of my family
Laundry - I clean out the hampers and they are full again before I get the clean clothes put away
Exhaustion - I'm exhausted even when I get a good night's sleep and can't sleep anymore
Single Socks - For when I do, the mate appears. It's a curse (Stole this one from Carmen)...
Clutter - Mainly of the "filing" kind in the Den

THINGS I JUST CAN'T DO NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY:
Stop cringing when I hear teeth scraping on silverware
Get Yeager-bomb to stop mewing at our door at 5:00am every morning
Figure out how to make the sweets I crave so that they don't destroy my waist line
Understand why Christmas Decorations get displayed in stores before Halloween and Thanksgiving Decorations
Maintain a "maintain" diet
Volleyball Bumping - even Wii Active Sport yells at me!
Give up caffeine - Diet Cherry Pepsi continues to be my favorite and to be honest, I don't wanna give it up!

THINGS I HAVE IMPROVED AT BUT AM STILL WORKING ON:
Couponing!
Cooking a few healthy meals that the entire family will eat - Harder than you think!
Driving the speed limit - HATE IT!
Getting back in an exercise routine!
Trying to be more positive. . .

Namaste.

No comments: