Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Moon!

MaBell and I went to see New Moon today.
The guys were across the hall watching the new Ninja movie. . .
Perfect movie day for all of us. :)

We both liked it, even more than Twilight. A bigger production budget definitely helped.
It has me wanting to reread the books again, but we only have the last one in our personal library.
Do I see a trip to the library in my future?

Before the movie, I wasn't a part of "Team Edward" or "Team Jacob". Now. . .I'll stay with that.
After all, I've read all four books. . .They aren't going to change no matter what "Team" I pick. :)
BUT, and that's a big BUT, I found myself wanting to scream at Bella a few times.
I guess that was the result of Taylor Lautner doing such a great acting job.
Yes, I was impressed.

Namaste.

No comments: