Monday, August 04, 2008

BTSS

It has been years since I was involved in Back To School Shopping.
I am now thankful that I had so many years not involved in BTSS.

We received a copy of OB's potential supply list earlier this summer.
There is one list if he is "downstairs" and another if he is "upstairs".

I was hoping for upstairs. . .The list is very simple, straight-forward. All of the teachers (five of them) got together and agreed on everything - and get this: The list only has eight things on it AND the kids only have to carry ONE binder!

Our luck - he got downstairs. Each of the four teachers gave their own list - the list was huge (about 18 items after I crossed out duplicates) AND the kids have to keep track of FOUR binders!!! Let me also note here that we bought the "approved" backpack offered at the school.
There is no way that FOUR binders and all of OB's books will fit in this backpack!

We will be picking MaBell's supply list up on Wednesday - our pocketbook is still / already crying. . .
Wish us luck!

Namaste.

No comments: