Tuesday, August 05, 2008

BTSS Part 2

On Saturday, we went out on a mission to find school clothes for the kids.

At our first stop, I was hanging out around the dressing rooms while OB and MaBell were trying on clothes. I had to be the fashion critic and give the yeah / nay decisions.

OB finished up and gave me the "keepers" to put in our cart. He then headed across the store to put back the ones that got the thumbs down. MBB walked up and called after OB to tie his shoes. I made the comment that he needed to put his shoes on first (he was walking on his tip toes with his heels on top of the back of the shoes).

Before I could say anything else, MBB swung around to look at OB and yelled for him to "get over here". At first, I thought he was just going to have him put his shoes on completely. Then I heard "Are you missing something?"

I started laughing so hard that I had tears running down my face.
The look of utter horror on OB's face when he saw his shorts in his dad's hand was priceless.

Yes my friends, OB was walking around the store in a shirt, his light blue boxers and tennis shoes.

Namaste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAAAAA HAAAAAA! He might as well have tried everything on infront of everyone!! toooo funny!!