Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Olympics!

I am an American Football junkie - at least when my favorite teams are playing.
I don't tend to watch other sports much - unless someone who is on the field.
The exception to that statement - the OLYMPICS!

I love watching the Olympics.
I like learning about the different cultures.
I like hearing the stories about the athletes.

I've been reading Kimberly's Blog for awhile now.
She is experiencing the wonderful country of China and provides much "truthful / realistic" information about the country and the events.
Since I started reading her blog, I have stopped ready about "the Olympics and its host country" in the mass media. Since I don't want to come across "soap boxy", I'll move on to the main purpose of this post.

Kimberly has been posting a countdown to the Olympics with various types of information. The other day, the information was about the Olympic Mascots. OB and MaBell enjoyed looking at all of the details, so I thought that I would
link to her post for everyone else to enjoy as well.

Namaste.

No comments: