Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Kanechiwa!

I left a blizzard and arrived to find beautiful weather. I walked to lunch yesterday WITHOUT MY COAT! It felt wonderful!!! I don't know the official temperature, but I would guess that it was around 50 degrees F.

It was great to see some of my global co-workers from years past and meet some new ones as well. We had our welcome dinner last night and I was able to take a few pictures before my battery decided that it was jet lagged and needed a break.

In addition to my camera battery, I have joined the club of those jet lagged and apparently so is my computer (it does not like the internet this morning - this is my second attempt at this post!) The past two nights I have been getting to bed about 10pm only to find myself wide awake between 2 and 3am. It's been fun, let me tell you!

What is a girl to do? Boot up the computer, of course!
I worked a bit, sent a message to MBB and now am fighting to get this blog posted.

I'm actually hoping that this jet lag continues this week. The more I stay off kilter while I'm here, the easier it should be to get back on track when I get home! I have a huge list of things I need to get done right when I get back, so it is pretty important that I don't get hit with a huge case of jet-lags. Believe me, I've had some pretty serious ones in the past and it wasn't pretty!

Namaste.

No comments: