Thursday, March 13, 2008

Getting Comical. . .

Dinner last night was comical.

I'd like to blame it on being jet-lagged and for myself and that may even fly.
However, I don't think that my co-workers are jet-lagged and cannot come up with a plausible explanation in my current sleepy state.

We had chicken wings. LOTS of chicken wings (many other dishes too).
The wings are similar to what we have in the States, but not exactly.
(will add photos to this post after I get back)

We were all taking lots of pictures and it just started going down hill as it got late and I started hearing things like: "Don't need a taxi tomorrow... Ate so many wings that we can fly there."

The verbage alone would have been funny in it's own right.
Having people flap their arms like a chicken in the restaurant as they are saying it threw me into a state of slap happy giggles.
Disclaimer/Notes: The people who started this were NOT drinking alcohol... Our table was in a private area so we were not causing a scene.

Who says that you have to be a kid to still have fun?

Namaste.

No comments: