Friday, February 01, 2008

January 2008. . .

. . .was a unique experience!

At times, January drug its feet and I never knew what "story" was about to be told.
At times, January flew by and I didn't get near enough things crossed off of the "to do" list.

Let's recap it, shall we?

What?
Want to know what the bang is refering to?
Really? lol

Last night, I was driving to MBB's and I got rear-ended.
From the sound of the impact, I thought the rear of my car was gone.
Luckily, the only damage is a cracked bumper knocked slightly out of place.
I am sore today (I must have tensed up when I saw the SUV in my rear-view mirror), but you really can't tell that my car was in a fender-bender if you didn't already know.
I am going to have it looked at to see if anything else was crunched underneath.

Despite all of the excitement that it held, I must say that I am glad to bid January good-bye.
February is going to be my big month of changes and lots of hard work!
And I am so looking forward to it!!!

Namaste.

1 comment:

The Frogge Family said...

OMG, I'm sorry you're a little sore, but I'm glad you're not really injured!

Definitely have it checked out to make sure the supports, etc weren't damaged... Didn't it dent your rear hatch too??? LOL.