Monday, January 21, 2008

Since You Liked The Last Story So Much. . .

There once was a boy and a girl who woke up shivering and realized that the electricity was out.

After waiting for the sun to wake up, they were able to get ready for work, still shivering, via daylight, candlelight and flashlight.

This girl ran outside (yes, ran - it was tooooo cold to walk) to warm up her car, but alas - the car's battery did not like the cold. The boy and girl tried to "jump start" the car, but since the car was parked at the bottom of a hill. . ."I think I can" did not work very well in getting the car up the hill.

After finding a vehicle that would start and some jumper cables, the boy and girl were able to get to work. . .only 45 minutes late.

The girl will be stopping at AutoZone on her way home.

Namaste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and I thought spilling my coffee all over my desk this morning was bad....

I think you take the cake.

Hugs.. here's to a better Tuesday!