Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Wow-sa!

I had a very interesting drive into work this morning.

There was a little bit of snow on the ground
There was a lot of "Why are the roads this bad???" going on in my car (and on my cell phone).

This was my first winter weather drive on the windy-curvy roads around MBB's house.
I was a little apprehensive (I still don't know the roads real well in good weather) and decided to follow MBB to the main highway.

I slid a little bit.
I clinched the steering wheel a lot.
I wasn't happy when my wind-shield wipers decided they didn't want to be friendly with my windshield.

I made it to work safe and sound with the worst sliding going on about 10 yards from my parking space.

Namaste.

UPDATE: New wipers have now made their home on my car and I can see again!!! :)

No comments: