Thursday, January 03, 2008

I'm Hooked!

Most of you know that one of my favorite TV Shows is The Biggest Loser.
Yes, it is a reality show, but with my recent transformation. . .I can really relate to it and I get some tips / things to try as I get back on this journey.

So, "What am I hooked on now?", you might ask. . .
Well, I found "The Biggest Loser Australia Season 1" on-line. I downloaded it and began watching it at the condo. This past weekend, I watched a few episodes at MBB's and OB is now hooked with me. It appears that they aired the series 5 nights a week - half hour each night, so I have about 50 episodes to watch!

The bad thing is that I am back at the condo for a few days and can't watch any of the episodes as OB will want to see them too! AUGH. . .The suspense is killing me!

I just realized that The Biggest Loser USA is back in action (
Thanks for the info Ginger!!!)
I have been avoiding the Biggest Loser website as I am still trying to get the finale from the last season. . .
Now, I have to start downloading the new one!

Namaste.

No comments: