Thursday, December 06, 2007

Timing...

On Saturday, MBB and I were on our way to a Christmas party dinner.
About half of a mile from our destination, we had an issue with my Matrix and my strong man had to change a flat tire in dress clothes.

I was not happy Monday morning when I spent my half day vacation at Tire Discounters buying four new tires. Side note: I'd really like to understand why Toyota puts such an expensive size tire on the Matrix's!!!

Speed ahead to Wednesday morning - Cincinnati got our first snow fall. North of Cincinnati got hit harder than Northern Kentucky and for that I am majorly thankful! You see, I drove a very curvy, hilly road to get to work Wednesday morning - and yes, I was a bit concerned by the roller-coaster characteristics of the road combined with snow falling from the sky and temperatures hovering right at freezing. The good news - I didn't have any issues and it only took me 15 minutes longer to get to work than it normally does.

I passed four accidents on the highway and heard many stories of difficulties.
What is everyone talking about? The roads aren't THAT bad!

Ohhhh, wait a minute!
I'm not having as many problems as some of these people because. . .
I HAVE FOUR BRAND NEW TIRES!!!

Gotta love how timing just works out sometimes...

Namaste.

No comments: