Monday, December 10, 2007

A treasure of mine. . .

I love spending time with my nieces and nephews.
I get to see two of my nieces fairly often as the both live in Cincinnati, but three of my nephews are a pretty far piece north and I don't get to see them near as often as I would like.

As a result, I TRY to get my oldest nephews for some one-on-one time each year.
It doesn't always happen with schedules, but it sure is nice when it does.


This past weekend belonged to C-Boy:
> Some shopping was done.
> Some great soup was consumed.
> Some billiard tips were shared.
> Some risks were taken.
> Some approval was given.
> Some feet were wet and frozen.
> Some score was displayed in a good way.

I was blessed with the family that I have.
I treasure these one-on-one times and will miss them as the kids grow older and move on to other activities.

Namaste.

No comments: