Friday, November 16, 2007

Is There Anybody Out There?

I've realized that comments get left in waves. I'll go a week and get tons of comments, then all of a sudden...Silence in comment world.

I've also realized that a lot of people are using blog reader software and that has made me think that my readers have reduced drastically. Yep, you guessed it - those readers do not register on my stat counter (that number thing to the left of the blog).

So, with no comments and some visits not registering on the counter, I am really wondering who is all out there reading my ramblings.

Namaste.

  • 39 days until Christmas
  • ~54 days until metal free
  • 83 days until four-eyed free

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me! I'm here! :)

Hey.. we are really close in a goal date.. my Tummy Tuck is Jan 16th!