Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Houston, I may have a problem...

Yep, I may have a problem...You see - this has been a very weird month! I have felt under the weather a large portion of it and have had a lot of stuff going on the other portion...

And...Well...

I am on the verge of not making it to the gym 12 times this month.
That, my friends, is a problem as my employer PAYS me to go to the gym 12 times a month.

Soooooo, sometime amidst the long weekend and festivities, I need to get to the gym at least once in order to make the 12. That also means that I must make it to the gym EVERY DAY next week - Monday through Friday. **GASP** My body may go on strike!

Namaste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool your employer pays you to go to the gym!! I wish we had a program like that. They are just now thinking about paying part of the Y membership.
Get in there.. remember how good you feel after you workout???
It's a busy time of year.. and more temptations than ever!! Seems every vender sends in food candy and cakes! ugh...
Hang in there!!