Monday, November 26, 2007

Ramblings...

WOW - it has been awhile since I have posted!!!

I did make it to the gym Friday, Saturday and today, but was so busy doing holiday stuff that I didn't get a chance to get in the blogging mode. The good news is that most of the Christmas cards are in the mail and my Christmas shopping is almost done!
**dunking quickly behind the desk to avoid evil looks**

Never fear - I haven't forgotten all of ya! :)

Yesterday was wonderful!
I got to watch a football team that I had been missing... Yep, my Bengals from last year.
Don't get me wrong, they still have tons of issues, but it was sweet to watch #85 jump up and start recording video of the crowd after a TD.
**Photo from Cincinnati Enquirer...

Yes, we did get a 15 yard penalty for an excessive celebration, but it was oh so worth it!
What did Coach's response? Well, according to
Cincinnati Enquirer:
' Head coach Marvin Lewis was waiting on the sideline for Johnson in what would
become an eventual 35-6 Bengals victory
Lewis had a smile, hug and two-word message for Johnson.
"I understand," Lewis said. "He said it had been a
while." ' (there was a great pic of the smile, but I can't locate it to post here)
It was a great day to be a Bengal's fan!

Namaste.

No comments: