Saturday, August 04, 2007

Loving Life!

My life is good!
I really enjoyed seeing the Bengals in training camp and spending time with my friends and family!

Here three of the pics that I took in Georgetown (and it was rough to only pick three - I took 379).



During the Offense vs. Defense Scrimmage.


The Offense won 35 - 31, but there were some good plays by both sides.

I think about 20 guys didn't dress do to injury - both major and minor!









Leon Hall, 2007 First Round Draft Pick
Postion: Cornerback
Height: 5-11
Weight: 199
Birthdate: 12/9/1984
College: Michigan
Acquired: 2007 Draft, 1st Round


He signed and signed and signed...Until they made him stop! Yes, I got one of the signatures.










Brad St. Louis
Position: Long Snapper/Tight End
Height: 6-3
Weight: 243
Birthdate: 8/19/1976
College: SW Missouri State
Acquired: 2000 Draft, 7th Round


Smiling as he signed the "place of honor" on my picture! :)







Namaste.

No comments: