Thursday, August 02, 2007

Training Camp Baby!!

I LOVE TRAINING CAMP!!!

I was going to share some pictures from today, but I forgot to bring my external drive to get the pictures on to my laptop. :(

We had a great time! Granted, it was HOT. I got some great pictures and was able to watch the rookies (as well as the veterens).
Did I mention that it was hot?

I also know way more about a 31-year old (will be 32 in February) who was enjoying having a cell phone conversation right behind us. We are now experts about his friend's surgery, his separation, his fight with his sister-in-law, etc, etc, etc. I about said something to him when he started dropping the F-bomb in front of all of the kids. I think I would have had about 5 people back me up because dang he was annoying. Thankfully, the guy controlling the loud-speaker started the crowd noise and cause the half hour conversation to end. I was about to go up and give the guy a huge hug!!

Namaste.

No comments: