Thursday, June 21, 2007

Vegas, Baby!

Vegas was great!
  • I spent time with a dear friend (we are still searching for her new nickname).
  • I laughed until my abs hurt.
  • I got fed up when my ass hurt.
  • I found another Riesling that is competing with Fez Parker (but I didn't get the name!).
  • I enjoyed some great food.
  • I realized that a decadent dessert is even better when shared.
  • I do not want to even think about the amount of alcohol I drank.
  • I like the slots at Ballys.
  • I do not like the Roulette at Bill's.
  • I just enjoyed life for awhile!
A few other thoughts I wrote down during the trip:
  • I will never take my kids to Vegas for a vacation.
  • A 'love tap' on the rear is not a 'love tap' when it brings tears to the eyes.
  • Repeating said 'love tap' after said tears is not a good idea if you are trying to make a move.
  • Dogging on a lady's employer and favorite team does not make a good impression.
  • The more I wear my contacts, the more I am saving up for surgery!
  • People who listen to music on an airplane without headphones should be shot!
  • "We have turned the fasten seat belt sign on, please remain in your seats." is not code for "Everyone feel free to go to the restroom now."!
Namaste.

No comments: