Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Is It Time For Something Different?

I've been feeling a bit restless lately. Is it time for something different?

Sadillac and I decided tonight that it is time to change-up the exercise routine. I will lift at the gym four days a week (yes, that also means the posting to the blog will go down a bit) and I will do some type of cardio activity twice a week. . .either with aerobics at home or something out and about (you know - if I get an invite to do something kewl, like going for a bike ride or something along those lines).

I will only say this once: Running does not fall "along those lines".

I am going to take some steps to get all of my in-process projects done: from the quilts to the drywall. I think all of the "half-dones" has been playing havoc with my mental state lately. It will sure feel nice to live in a home and not something that looks like it is still being built.

There are other areas of my life that I am looking at for ways to change-it-up. . .
Still thinking about those.

Namaste.

PS. Vegas was great. . . I am sure that I will touch on the trip in future blog postings.

No comments: