Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Un-flippin-believable!

I was excited when I got to say that I lost 50lbs.
70lbs was mouth-full.
I was so reaching for that 75lbs.
Never in my life did I think that I would say that I had lost 81lbs!

But I did on Monday...
Sadillac even witnessed the weigh-in (and took a pic)!
SEEEEEEEEE!

Today, I was scheduled to have the dreaded caliper body fat test done.
I was so nervous.
Handy was my voice of reason and kept me from canceling.
I was actually shaking.
Then, I got the results. I almost cried.WOW - I've reached a level that I only dreamt I would: the 160s below 21%.
NOTE: The measurements are from Monday - hence the date at the top.

What did I do, you ask?
First, I headed to the gym (obviously, or you wouldn't be ready this).
Then, I celebrated with some ice cream (yum!).
Finally, I sat on the back patio (OK, I was sitting there when I ate the ice cream) and did some thinking.

Yes, it looks like I am heading for 15%. :)
No, I'm not crazy (I don't think so anyway).
It's just that I still have some "flub" to loose in two areas.
AND more importantly, I am not in my goal-size jeans.

Wish me luck!

Namaste.

PS. If this post doesn't warrant comments - then I don't know that I will even have a comment-worthy entry!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

S,

You should be so proud of yourself. Congratulations on reaching your goals and Godspeed in reaching your new ones!

Love!

N.

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW!!! AND CONGRADULATIONS!!!

That is crazy!! YOU GO GIRL!! You have a smaller waist then me! Mine is 35" due to insulin resistance. You have truely given me the drive to keep on with my "diet"/"new way of life".... Must avoid carbs! grrr..

I'm very very very proud of you.. that is terrific.

I think you need a shirt that says... "I'm a loser!".. Ha!

Take care!! WOW!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you.
love ya,
Mommy Marie