Wednesday, June 27, 2007

TV

I think it is pretty well known that I don't watch a lot of television. It just isn't a priority in my daily routine.

The other day, I turned on the TV to do an aerobics tape and saw an advertisement for a new show that looked interesting - so, I decided to check it out last night.

I will now be at my TV on Tuesdays at 9:00pm EST to watch Shaq's BIG Challenge!!!
Did anyone else see it?

It is similar to Biggest Loser, but focuses on childhood obesity. I could write a pretty long post about the show, my opinions and thoughts and such, but for once, I'll just shut up and let you form your own opinions on it.


Namaste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No I haven't seen it. But I LOVE BIGGEST LOOSER!! I'll be sure to try it out for size.
We have Direct TV.. so lately I have been glued to Court TV...
weird.. but interesting.