Saturday, May 12, 2007

Thank God. . .

I had a pretty rough week! I can't really come up with a reason why it was so rough or why I wasn't able to snap myself out of it, it just was! It was bad enough that I posted a bulletin on myspace asking for jokes and pick-me-ups. Yes, it was really that bad.

Thank God I have some great friends. Someone, who shall remain name-less because I haven't come up with a nick-name for them yet (you know who you are!), gave up their Friday night without a thought to cheer me up.
Were they successful? Yep.
Do I owe them big time? Yep.
Should they get a sweetheart of the year award? ABSOLUTELY (working on that one)

So now, I'm off to try to eliminate some of the dirt that has made itself at home in my condo.
Wish me luck!

Namaste.

UPDATE #1 (2:25pm):
It took 1.5 hours, a few wrestling matches, a scraped knuckle and much more knowledge about my cleaning appliances than I ever wanted to have - but I now have a working vacuum cleaner!
*SIGH* Now, I guess it's time to clean...
UPDATE#2 (10:15pm):
OK. . .You are getting another update because that was the only reason I kept cleaning! *SIGH*
Done: Full Bath, Half Bath (I should get credit since I HATE TO CLEAN TOILETS!), Bedroom (ok, I still need to change the sheets - but I'm the only one sleeping in the bed, so I don't think that counts!), Living Room, Front flower beds (cleaned out and ready for flowers!) :D
For Another Day: The Entire 2nd floor (I worked on all 3 rooms, they just aren't done) :P
May Never Get Done: Office (Have you seen that room?? It is the computer / paperwork pile / scrapbook / sewing / catch-all room. I didn't touch it!!!) :O

No comments: