Thursday, May 10, 2007

Interesting

Since I returned from my weekend away, all I have wanted to do it sleep.

I am back to eating healthy and exercising a lot. That may play into the fact that I am so tired and run-down. On average, I normally get about 5 to 6 hours of sleep a night. Since the retreat, I am hitting about 9 hours a night. Very unusual for me - but my body must need it, so I will continue on that path.

The good news is that I have successfully taken off all of the weight that I put on last week. . .
You know, all of those "gifts" that you give yourself when you know you are about to take it all away?
I had to have ice cream. . .
I had to go to my favorite lunch spot. . .
I had. . .
I had. . .
I had to gain lots of pounds last week with all of my "gifts".

So, now I am back to where I was when I decided to enter into this latest weight loss competition. *SIGH* A long week worth of work and still so far from my goal!

But - I am now in the groove that I need to be in to hit that final goal. . .
The final goal before I have the body fat checked, that is.

Namaste.

No comments: