Monday, May 14, 2007

My Puzzle Pieces. . .

People make plans. They have goals, deadlines, career paths. Then fate steps in.
Some call it destiny. Some call it karma. I call it divine order.

Deep down, I know that only one person on this Earth can make me happy - Me, Myself and I (wait, is that three people?). MommyMarie gave me life. Luke guided me as I experienced some big life lessons. Egypt has traveled so many of my paths with me. N2 keeps me grounded in my truth. SassyMarie takes all of the responsibility for this life.

At some point in the future, my life will change - I am not sure how or when, but that is not for me to worry about right now. I need to focus on the puzzle pieces that I have in front of me - where they fit, who they belong to, when they should be moved around or let go. . .Knowing that there are still many more pieces to be received. Will some of them be from you?

It has been a few years since I visualized this journey - I think it is time to make a new Treasure Map. Will have to make that a priority in the upcoming weeks: To let spirit know my desires. . .

Namaste.

"Thank God for Dreamers and Children
Reminding us the stars are worth the reach. . .
They cast away all doubt,
Knowing it will all turn out. . .
It's not make-believe,
It's possibilities. . ." - Cliff Ruban (song lyrics)

No comments: