Ginger's "Have it your way" post (the one that inspired "My Way") also inspired americanmom's "No Happy, No Scrappy". . .Her list of 10 "My Ways" in regard to Scrapbooking.
It got me a-thinking. . .What little quirks do I have for crafting?
I am struggling to come up with things. . .So this list will not be a complete Top 10.
1. Liquids! I have to have a drink. . .I may not actually be drinking it, but it must be there. If I'm doing some serious, long hours of creating. . .I really do not want water (very unusual for me).
2. No trapped white space. This comes from my days of being a Yearbook Editor. Trapped white space meant bad things if you were in a competition. . .And though my pages/cards are just for me, I have banned all trapped space from my creations.
3. My brads have to be sorted by color. . .I cannot work if my brads are messed up.
4. My cutter has to be to my right. I have no idea why. . .It's weird, I know!
5. I have to have a "pattern". . .Whether it be how the flowers are placed or the pictures arranged. It doesn't matter if no one else sees my pattern, but there has to be one or I'm not happy.
6. Music please. I need to have music. . .The silence drives me crazy. Even if I'm hanging out talking with Nickey and Lexismoo. . .I have a hard time getting the creative juices flowing without music.
Hmmm. . .That's all I can think of right now. If I come up with anymore, I'll edit this post to include them.