Monday, October 23, 2006

Catching Up. . .

I took the weekend off from the gym - not by choice, but because of "busyness". Well, Sunday was by Bengal choice, but Saturday was just so jammed packed that I couldn't get there before they closed.

The Bengals game was a nerve-racker! I seriously think I saw two different Cincinnati teams play - one the first half (although there may be an argument in there that there were different teams between the 1st quarter and the 2nd quarter even) and a different one the second half. At any rate, Carson's 4-and-1 long pass to Chad Johnson and Kevin Kaesviharn's 4th quarter interception in the end-zone were phenomenal! I even got to cheat on my diet a bit as tomorrow is Sadillac's birthday, so we had a cake (I only had three bites - my trainer was watching!) and two beverages (notice, I didn't have three!).

The full bathroom is about 95% complete. Update: My hot water tank lasts approximately 42 minutes with my new shower jets (is there a new tank in my future???). It should be done tomorrow, but I am under orders to get some pictures up.


You'll see in the shower door reflection that the recessed shelf by the vanity is not done (the thing that looks like a frame is the primer).


There wasn't enough room between the toilet and the vanity for the toilet paper - so we hung the holder side-ways. There's room now!




Found this article on the net via the Monday Morning Quarterback article on SI.com. Makes one think (at least it did me). Don't get me wrong, I will still send the packages - but it is getting harder as more and more of my soldiers are not walking / talking when they come home. http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/200601019_after_pats_birthday/

Tomorrow starts a pretty strict diet from you know where (though I'm pretty happy that it is not carb he!!). I have 2.5 weeks to get some weight off for the competition at work. No more Subway with the sister-roos until final weigh-in. :(

Namaste.

"You will never 'find' time for anything. If you want time you must make it." - Charles Buxton

No comments: