Friday, October 20, 2006

In Less Than 24 Hours. . .

I will be taking a shower and I will NOT be at Gold's Gym!

I technically could take one in the morning, but then I would be rushed to get to an all day meeting and that would just be horrific, even potentially blasphemes.

I searched and searched and searched for an phenomenal jet shower thing-a-ma-jig.
I practically cried over the multiple tile selections.
I endangered my vision experiencing all of the ugly chalk yellow tiles in order to analyze many display features.
I have been hauling my shower stuff to the gym for 2.5 weeks.

IT IS HEREBY DECREED: The hot water tank, at the condo currently under discussion, will run out of water when this amazing masterpiece is used for the first time.

Says me.

Namaste.

"Home is an invention on which no one has yet improved." - Ann Douglas

No comments: