Thursday, October 26, 2006

Want List Great and Small. . .

. . .Yes, I have one! I started it back in late 2000 with the idea that I would cross at least two things off of it each year. This list has many of my dreams - from so grand (Eliminating Violence Against Women) to so small (Walking on a Beach in the Moonlight).

I was off to a great start!

5 in 2001:
Kiss The Blarney Stone; Listen to Irish Music in an Irish Pub Drinking Irish Beer;
Visit Highlands; Visit My Homeland (in Ireland); Watch the Changing of the Guard
4 in 2002:
Find a Spiritual Home; Visit the Golden Temple; Bake Bread from Scratch;
Learn a New Craft (Quilting)
7 in 2003:
Attend Mass at a Cathedral in Europe/UK; Have Fish & Chips in England;
See a "Broadway Show" in London (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang); Have "Tea at the Ritz";
White Water Rafting; Water Ski (even though it only lasted about 3 seconds);
Take a Cruise

Then, nothing! At least on paper. I haven't updated the dern thing since 2003! I have done lots of great things over the last 2.5 years, I just haven't bothered to update the list.

So, I have to go back through the scrapbooks and mark off with the appropriate date, all of the fan-tabulous stuff that I've been doing. I also need to add more things to the list - any suggestions?

Namaste.

"There are shortcuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them." - Vicki Baum

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

S,

I think "Watch the Bengals win the SuperBowl" would make the list. Also, "Be a part of a thriving church community".

Love!

N2