Monday, October 16, 2006

As The Remodeling Continues. . .





The tile was installed. . .
Tomorrow is grout day (I hope!).


I'm really liking how the tile design turned out in the shower.


The floor tile continues into the closet where I am going to make a large walk-through closet room.






Namaste.

I think this is what I didn't like about Week 6:
a. Stupid, idiotic roughing-the-passer call by Mike Carey's crew on Justin Smith in Cincinnati's 14-13 loss to Tampa Bay. Instead of it being second-and-18 from the Bengals' 40 with three minutes to play, the Bucs had a first-and-10 at the Bengals' 25. Smith was flagged for driving Tampa QB Gradkowski's head to the ground, though replays clearly showed that all Smith did was tackle the guy. "I guess you've got to cuddle him to the ground," Cincinnati coach Marvin Lewis said. Great line from Bengals.com guru Geoff Hobson: "The Bengals thought they were in the middle of the NFL and a tough football game when the Kennedys broke out." Edgy, Geoff. Very edgy. - Peter King's Monday Morning Quarterback on SI.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh S -- the bath looks wonderful! You must be thrilled. I can't wait to see it in person.

Love,

N2