Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Time To Drywall!



As the bathroom is getting into shape, I have to shake my head at the condition of the drywall in my bedroom. It is a mess and either needs to be ripped out and replaced or covered by the thinnest drywall I can find. I'm still debating that one. Whatever I do, I have to do in the closet room as well.





The bathroom is on track to be done this weekend. The sealant is on and tada. . .The shower hardware is installed! I love how the mirror reflects the tile in the back of the shower. The coloring is a bit off as the bathroom only has ~25% of the lighting it normally has. You'll just have to come see the true colors for yourself.

MommyMarie wanted to see the shelves completely tiled - here it is!



Now, I get to pick out the wall color. Decisions, Decisions!



Namaste.

"An idealist believes the short run doesn't count. A cynic believes the long run doesn't matter. A realist believes that what is done or left undone in the short run determines the long run." - Sydney J. Harris

No comments: