Sunday, October 15, 2006

More Amazement

Holding a baby just seems to make everything right in the world - especially two babies weighing in at 3lbs and 3lbs 3oz. Those big dark blue eyes are just so amazing. The innocence in Princess and Fighter is so bright that I just want to build a wall around them to protect it - they don't know hatred, bigotry, meanness or any of that other crap that so many kids are exposed to today. Love it and love them!

Which reminds me of this morning. I was walking up to church and suddenly I am engulfed in a hug. . .From one of the kids that I had sponsored years ago. I did a double take when he mentioned his car (and all of his facial hair). . .But amazingly, he still looks at me as a big sis that he feels comfortable talking to. I miss that.

Interesting how all of this amazement I had today makes me realize that a bad call in a football game isn't so important in the big scheme of things.

Namaste.

No comments: