Thursday, September 14, 2006

Boxes Anyone?

My condo is beginning to look like a warehouse! The vanity was delivered a day early and is taking up most of the space in the kitchen nook. I had to move many of the other boxes to even get the vanity in the door. It was a comedy show tonight as I had to move the 120+ pound box to get to the phone.

I'm going to spend tomorrow night searching for toilets - cream/bone/off-whitish colored for the full bath and gray for the half bath. Should be interesting. I'm hoping that I will be successful fairly quickly so that I can get to the gym - we shall see!

I increased the cardio tonight - since I'm in another weight-loss competition, I need to turn up the calorie burning! My legs are already sore and it's only been three hours. Tomorrow should be real interesting!

Namaste.

"We would worry less about what others think of us if we realized how seldom they do." - Ethel Barrett

No comments: