Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I Almost Forgot to Post

I was on the verge of going to bed and realized that I hadn't posted. . .ouch! You can tell that my brain is just a bit fried from everything going on this week. Marathon shopping and having my boss on vacation has not made for a good mix. :)

I got home tonight to find boxes. . .Yes, boxes, at my front door. The sink that I ordered on MONDAY is here - on WEDNESDAY! TWO DAYS!!! I am so impressed. I also had a postcard from a company asking me to call to schedule delivery - the vanity for the full bath will be here on Friday.

So, everything that I have ordered will be here over a week before it is needed. :)
I really don't want to discuss the things that I haven't ordered yet. :(

I am remiss in my Bengals cheering! We won on Sunday - which is a mega big deal as it is very hard to win at Arrowhead (Kansas City's stadium). 1 - 0!

Good news today - the hit that Robert Geathers made on Trent Green (KC QB) during the 3rd quarter of Sunday's game was declared legal. I thought it was obvious by the replay, but some thought it was a bad hit. Regardless of whether it was a bad hit or a legal hit - I hate to see anyone get hurt. That hit, though legal, was a nasty one to watch and I am praying for Green's quick recovery.

Namaste.

"One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives." - Euripides
A relative that is also a loyal friend - priceless! - SassyMarie

No comments: