Monday, August 07, 2006

Scrappin' The Memories

I'm a scrapper. . . Really, I am. . .
What? Taking a year to put pictures on ~10 sheets of paper means that I don't scrap?
Life has been busy! Just haven't found the time! When I do find the time, I'm just feeling a bit too tired!

OK, enough with the excuses.

I decided to head up to Lucy's this past weekend and did some marathon scrapbooking. ~20 hours = 20 sheets Yep, that's about a sheet an hour. Granted, I was there for 30 hours. . .But I did carve out some time to sleep, eat and drink mimosas in the hot tub. :)

Was a great weekend - now I just need to find another 60 hours to get the rest of the memories documented!

Namaste.

"Tell me - I'll forget. Show me - I may not remember. Involve me - I'll understand." - Native American Saying

No comments: