Saturday, August 05, 2006

It's Scrimmage Time!

OK - it is officially Saturday. I did not go to the gym on Friday, but I will be going Saturday morning (and leaving town for the weekend straight from the gym). . .So technically, this post is legit! :)

Went to the Bengal's training camp Friday night to see the Offense vs. Defense Scrimmage. Was a great time! This is becoming an annual tradition for BengalGal and me.

My head thought the Offense would win, but my heart wanted the Defense to win. No matter what - I lose. No matter what - I win. Offense: 41 Defense: 25 Don't ask me how scoring is done in the scrimmage, it is a bit too complicated to try to remember at this time of day to share with you.

Palmer looked good - considering what happened to his knee in January. Henry looked great - too bad he could be suspended from the NFL if any of his trials (yes, he has 3 outstanding) go the wrong way (or right way - depending on how you look at it). Rudi looked awesome - he has truly toned up this off-season. I was impressed with some of the rookies, we'll have to see how they do this year.

BabyGirl and Lucy got a ton of autographs. I was focusing more on getting the great pictures.

TJ doing what he does best - grabbing that ball out of the air!


Opie (Shane) doing what he does best - getting that ball between the goal post!









It appears that even Carson is checking out his knee!


















Namaste.

"What we actually learn, from any given set of circumstances, determines whether we become increasingly powerless or more powerful." - Blaine Lee

No comments: