Friday, July 21, 2006

What A Week!

WOW - I am so glad that this week is over!

Don't get me wrong - it was very productive and had some great moments. . .But it was also fast paced and on the higher stress level. It has been awhile since I have felt like I was stretch that thin. Although, it made it a bit easier knowing that I wasn't the only one feeling this way and I am very fortunate to work with guys who can always find the humor in (most) situations.

It will be interesting to see how I fit all of my church commitments in with the increase hours at work and getting to the gym. I decided at the beginning of this year that it has to be something huge to make my health take a backseat. So far, my family is the only thing that has been successful! Luckily, one of the gyms down the road is open 24 hours a day during the week. That makes it a bit more easier to juggle things around and still fit all of the priorities into the schedule!

Namaste.

"The real trick is to stay alive as long as you live." - Ann Landers

No comments: